Sale bunnies will be posted here on our website.
- We reserve the right to refuse a sale at any time. If we feel the rabbit is not going to an appropriate home or we decide we want to keep the rabbit, we have the right to refuse the sale. If we do refuse a sale, the deposit will be sent back.
- The buyer is responsible for checking the quality, health, nose, ears, teeth, nails, sex, and temperament of the rabbit before purchase. We will do our best to inform the buyer of any faults found in the rabbit, but cannot always be guaranteed 100% accurate as simple mistakes can easily be made. We also do not guarantee how a rabbit will place or show on a show table. We do not sell unhealthy rabbits and if we feel they are sick, we will not sell them and will quarantine them. If you get your bunny home and it develops an illness, it is up to you to treat it and pay the vet bills. We are not held responsible for a rabbit’s death or illness. However, if you purchase a pet bunny that dies within a week after purchase, I will replace the bunny with one of equal value when I have one available or refund your money, at my discretion. I do not supply a refund or replacement for brood for show quality rabbits sold with a pedigree.
- We will have three different types of rabbits for sale: pet, brood, and show quality. We have the right to change the price of any rabbit as it gets older as it can be difficult to know the quality of a young bunny. Pet rabbits are not sold with a pedigree.
- We do not guarantee the sex of our rabbits when they are sold. Even the most experienced of breeders and judges sometimes make mistakes when sexing young rabbits.
- A non-refundable deposit is required to hold a bunny. I do not always maintain a waiting list prior to listing my bunnies for sale. However, only a deposit fully holds the bunny. If I am unable to contact a potential buyer, I will move on to the next buyer.
- Only cash is accepted when the buyer picks up the rabbit. It is buyer’s responsibility to contact me and pick up the rabbit at a scheduled time.
- All rabbits must be at least 8 weeks old before leaving our rabbitry.
- We may make exceptions to our rules, however, this does not mean we are forced to do so. If something comes up with a rabbit, we have the ability to look at problems by a case-by-case basis. Not everyone could receive the same exception.